A Happy New Year!! Everybody.
This is my first blog for 2018.
I have to confess.
For all my life, I’ve never thought of making a New Year’s resolution. I know I will forget about them after 3 days, so I really didn’t see the point of doing it.
One of my colleagues held a webinar. The title is New Year Visioning.
When I saw this topic, I wasn’t interested.
After I watched her webinar, and I can tell it worked for her, but still, I thought it’s nothing to do with me.
A few days later, I had the opportunity to talk to 3 people
at different times, and each of them asked me what is my New Years resolution is.
Then, a thought popped up in my mind, the same thing came up 4 times in a row, this must be a sign. The old me would never agree to this, but nothing could start without “the intention”.
I figured writing this means declaring to the Universe, so, I can look back a year later. So, I wrote my New Year’s resolution.
This is what I actually wrote in the paper.
***5 or more clients to read in a week.
***Lose 10 pounds or so.
I thought about it quite long time, but nothing else comes to me. Also, I had no emotion towards them. I don’t think this would reach the Universe.
So, I watched that webinar again, and read other people’s New Year’s resolutions for reference, and I copied it if I really liked it.
This is how I create myself for this year !! ( for real )
- I am grateful to read 5 or more clients per week and happy to be in service for both the animal and humans.
- I am grateful and happy to lose 10 pounds or more so that I can move more easily and freely.
- I am grateful and happy to have more confidence.
- I am grateful and happy to speak and write better English.
- I am grateful and happy to hone in on my intuition and realizing when I’m using my intuition in everyday life.
- I am grateful and happy that I can communicate easily and freely with animals.
- I am grateful and happy that my intuition, my energy, my confidence, and self-esteem are stronger every day.
- I am grateful and happy that Universe has my back.
According to the webinar, it is important to “feel” these visions. I asked her what can I do when I have a hard time connecting the mind and the heart? She suggested that think about something that you enjoy or love, then try feeling your vision.
I’m going to watch a cat video, then feel my vision.
How do you create yourself for 2018?
Love and Peace